Wednesday, June 16, 2010

What's the Point, Really?

I'm just venting but, I will never understand why people can't just embrace their own actions and accept responsibilty of themselves; instead of focusing and turning situations towards others.

Short story: We're in the midst of rebuilding a relationship (an intimate one w/o yet being physically intimate)you say you will call/call back/talk to me later etc. More times than not (like 90 something %) you don't; to which I call anyway, because, I know life does happen and things do come up; distracting us or whatever. Feeling like this is NOT the way I want to communicate in a relationship, not being able to take you for your word or not speaking with you for whole days & such I fall back the next time. The next ime comes (of you NOT being of your word) and I don't call. I don't call from a Friday until Wednesday; after receiving multiple texts (Tuesday night & Wednesday morning) and two calls Wednesday morning w/voicemails. YES, I'm taking my time to respond, I have a life too and my life is just as important as anyone elses. Now, it's "What's up you alright, I haven't heard from you since Friday?" Umm, yeah, because you were suppose to get with me when you got time which I guess you're just getting now. Well, you get the jist of that but, here's the thing that really PISSES me off.... "Oh, I thought we were suppose to be 'friends'?!?!?! ... My friends don't come to me with oh, you were suppose to call me...." How about, 1st that's a lie because we've had discussions about it. How about, in building any relationship but especially an intimate one, you're supposed to be building trust; so you would want to be a person of your word. How about, my 'FRIENDS' would've of known me well enough to KNOW that this isn'y my style & would've called me ASAP just to make sure I was ALRIGHT, for real; like I had been calling you?!?!?!?!?!? Maybe, you should invest more time and energy with these types of 'friends'?!?!?!? Then maybe you could speak on 'friendship' and it mean something to me.

You know they say, ACTIONS speak louder than words. So, when you say you're going to do something and don't you cannot come to a person with an attidtude as if they've treated you unfairly and are at fault for making you feel uptight/upset or WeverTF you're feeling negatively.

What's the point, really?

SB... Never make anyone a priority who has you as an option!

No comments:

Post a Comment